With more than 40 stores, this avenue has become one of the best known in all of Puebla. It is also called as the street of Santa Clara due to the convent of the same name that is located on the road. Here delicious rompopes, cookies and sweets were made since the 18th century. The avenue gained its prestige and popularity thanks to The Great Fame. This establishment, founded by Victoria Ortiz, was the first candy store in the entire city in 1892. Subsequently, El Lirio was inaugurated, another business of the same owner that detonated the “candy business” in Puebla.